This week, Ripley’s locations in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee are having local days! If you live or work in Anderson, Blount, Cocke, Hamblen, Jefferson, Knox or Sevier County, you can visit any of the Ripley’s attractions for only $5 per person! $1 from each admission will be donated to Sevier County Food Ministries to buy four cans of food.
Visitors must provide proof of living or working in the previously mentioned counties.
Visit any of the following during February 3 – 8, 2015 using this special rate:
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Ripley’s Moving Theater
- Ripley’s Old McDonald’s Farm Mini Golf
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini Golf
- Ripley’s Mirror Maze
- Guinness World Record Museum
Call 888-240-1358 for more information.